January 22, 2003
Adopting LINCS Template
The purpose of this site is to provide possible assistance for state partners and non-partners to adopt the LINCS template. Besides basic materials (html and image files) needed for the redesign, this site also provides guidelines on how to use the template, a list of sample sites, FAQs, and information
on mentoring, support, and help.
Where to Get the LINCS Template?
You can get the template by downloading the files from the Southern LINCS ftp server or by simply copying the files from the address below. Please contact Bill McNutt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 865.974.4109 if you have any problems in accessing the files.
Guidelines on How to Use the Template
Sample Sites (alphabetically listed)
This is a list of states (incomplete) that have mapped their existing sites to the LINCS template.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- What are the basic steps (processes) for adopting LINCS template?
- How long will it take for customizing template, organizing
contents, moving contents to template, and reconstructing the whole
- Where to get the template, graphic files, and other resources for the
new design, etc?
- What kinds of support can state have in adopting LINCS template?
- How do states/local level adopters achieve uniqueness? What areas can states customize in order to realize uniqueness?
- What are the benefits of adopting the LINCS template?
Find a Mentor (alphabetically listed)
Contact Info for Support and Help
Thanks to the following people for volunteering to serve as mentors:
Back To Top | Back To Home
National LINCS | Eastern LINCS | Midwest LINCS | Southern LINCS
Northwest LINCS |Western/Pacific LINCS